Birth Pool Rental
Rent a Pool
Ease the edge off your labor, relax easier and enjoy the buoyancy of water!
Birth Pool Rental Price
Birth Pool comes with a pool liner, hose, air pump, water pump, thermometer, and instructions for use.
Contact me for more details and rental policy.
- Water facilitates mobility and enables the mother to assume any position that is comfortable for labor and birth
- Speeds up labor
- Reduces blood pressure
- Gives mother feelings of control
- Provides significant pain relief
- Promotes relaxation
- Conserves mother's energy
- Reduces the need for drugs and interventions
- Gives mother a private protected space
- Reduces perineal trauma and eliminates episiotomies
- Reduces cesarean section rates
highly rated by mothers
- Is highly rated by experienced providers
- Encourages an easier birth for mother and a gentler welcome for baby
The effect of buoyancy that deep-water
immersion creates allows spontaneous movement of the mother. No one has
to help the mother get into a new position. She moves as her body and
the position of the baby dictate. Movement helps open the pelvis,
allowing the baby to descend. When a woman in labor relaxes in a warm
deep bath, free from gravity's pull on her body, with sensory
stimulation reduced, her body is less likely to secrete stress-related
hormones. This allows her body to produce the pain
inhibitors (endorphins) that complement labor.
Noradrenaline and catecholamines, the hormones that are released during stress, actually raise the blood pressure and can inhibit or slow labor. A laboring woman who is able to relax physically, is able to relax mentally as well.