Here are some resources of information that you may find helpful. Drop me a note if there are any suggestions you may have.
Disclaimer:These resources are collected from various resources on the internet. I do not necessarily support or promote all content they may contain.
- Birth Centers: Mt. Eaton Midwifery & New Bedford Care Center
- Breastfeeding Support: The Breastfeeding Center
- Childbirth Classes: Navigating Birth & Confident Childbirth
- Hospitals: Aultman Orrville Hospital, Summa Akron City Hospital, Wooster Community Hospital & Pomerene Hospital in Millersburg
- Licensure Updates for Bill of Midwifery in Ohio: Ohio Friends of Midwives
- Midwives (Home Birth): OMA, Ohio Christian Midwives & C.O.I.C.E. Columbus Midwives
- Practices: my OB/GYN, Paragon, Holmes Family Medicine & Twin Springs
Articles & Blogs
- ACOG Approaches to Limit Intervention During Labor and Birth released February 2017
- ACOG Safe Prevention of Cesareans: revised guidelines for labor released March 2014
- A Heavenly Welcome
- Birth Without Fear
- Consumer Reports on Birth - May 2012
- Giving Birth With Confidence
- The Birth Hour - A birth story podcast
- The Unnecesarean
PDF Print-Off Resources
- 10 Steps to Optimal MotherBaby Maternity Services from the IMBCI
- Having a Baby? 10 Questions to Ask from the Coalition for Improving Maternity Services
- Mother-Friendly Childbirth - Highlights of the Evidence from the Coalition for Improving Maternity Services
- Rights of Childbearing Women from Childbirth Connection
- What Every Pregnant Woman Needs to Know About Cesarean Section from Childbirth Connection
- Birthing Instincts with Dr. Stu
- Bradley Method of Birth
- Breastfeeding Videos from International Breastfeeding Centre
- Breech Without Borders
- Childbirth Connection
- Choices in Childbirth
- Evidence Based Birth
- International Cesarean Awareness Network
- Plumtree Baby
- Spinning Babies: Easier Childbirth with Fetal Positioning
- Waterbirth International
You may find any of these videos helpful in preparing for childbirth.
Disclaimer: These videos are not produced by Blooming Rose Birth, but are rather collected from various resources on the internet. Blooming Rose Birth does not necessarily support all content portrayed.
WARNING!!! Contains graphic scenes of childbirth.
Viewer discretion is advised.
By Thee have I been sustained from the womb; Thou art He that took me out of my mother's bowels; my praise shall be continually of Thee. Psalms 71:6